If you see blood stain in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet tissue that you had used to cleanse your anus after defecation, it is a typical sign of hemorrhoid flare up.
Hemorrhoids can be awful painful and it can vary in size from a small swelling around the anus up to “grape” size soft cells that stick out from the anus. If your hemorrhoid is in severe cases, bleeding might take place during any bowel release.
Fortunately, surgery is not the solely solution for your piles distress. You could opt for some natural remedies to have that annoying, painful hemorrhoids addressed easily from home, without having doctors to expose your anus right in front of doctor (pretty embarrass right?)
What are the hemorrhoids home remedies available for YOU?
1. Use of Sitz Baths. This makes use of the concept that heat from the warm water will aid in relaxing the sphincter muscle, which can assist to relieve the discomfort caused by hemorrhoid protrusions.
This is what you need to do:
– Fill your bathtub ¾ full with warm water. Do not include anything to the water.
– Position yourself in a posture that your anus is fully exposed to the warm water in the bathtub. Remain seated for at least 15 minutes. Repeat this treatment 2 times daily
When piles are giving you agonizing pain and discomfort, sitz baths are the best and most convenient means to obtain fast hemorrhoid relief.
2. Use of herbal remedy – Petroleum Jelly or Zinc Oxide Paste. This works well in offering any instant hemorrhoid pain relief and shrinking of piles. After cleaning the hemorrhoid using wet tissues, apply some Petroleum Jelly or Zinc Oxide on a cotton ball and gently rub it on the puffy spot. Avoid using any scented toilet tissue, soap or body wash consisting of chemicals that can aggravate the inflamed skin.
3. Use of Psyllium Seeds. Inadequate intake of soluble dietary fiber often to lead to constipation and causes small and tough stools that are hard to be released during defecation. This can easily trigger hemorrhoids, as excessive strain exerted on the rectum will cause the delicate anus veins to be inflamed. Try to make Psyllium fiber part of your diet plan. Psyllium seeds are high in fiber and will make the stool softer and much easier to pass.
4. Use of coconut oil. Lubricate the swollen anal area with coconut oil using your clean finger and delicately pressing the protruding hemorrhoids back in. Then put some ice in a fabric and apply it on hemorrhoid for at least 15 minutes till the discomfort subsides. Repeat this treatment as often as required.
It is possible to have any painful piles treated using the above natural remedies. In fact, you can have hemorrhoids CURED permanently within 48 hours using the undisclosed remedies listed HERE!