It is not a secret! Hemorrhoid is an agonizing and typically awkward condition that many avoid seeking doctor’s treatment. To be truthful, who would like the idea of having to expose his or her rectum right in front of doctors?
Fortunately medical treatment is not the sole answer to your hemorrhoids handling. Natural remedies CAN be the alternative choice that you can opt for. In fact, numerous pile patients had picked THIS as their healing remedies as to evade the costly and painful surgical operation.
Natural Cure For Hemorrhoid Pain
1. Witch Hazel. Have you ever heard about this natural home remedy? Witch hazel possesses great astringent that works well in constricting and healing any hemorrhoid tissue. It offers swift comfort from your hemorrhoids pain. How to use it? Simple, just soak a cotton ball in the witch hazel solution and gently rub it against your pile for 10 minutes.
2. Warm compression. Have frequent warm baths, preferably in a bathtub. The heat from the warm water aid to relieve any hemorrhoid swelling and offers speedy pain relief. Fill the bathtub ¾ full with warm water and sit in it with your knees a little elevated. This posture allows the warm water to have full contact with your hemorrhoid.
3. Pure lemon. Do you use lemon in your cooking to bring up the taste? If you do, then you would certainly love this remedy. Lemon had awesome effect in healing any inflammation and this includes CURING your hemorrhoids distress. I would prefer D.I.Y pure lemon juice and keep it refrigerated. Consume a cup of lemon juices daily will certainly help to shrink your hemroids.
4. Work on your diet. Yes, sound easily right? What you had daily had an adverse impact on your hemorrhoid distress. Meals that lacks of soluble dietary fiber often leads to hard and dry stool, causing constipation. This results in having to strain during bowel motion, triggering pile flare up. So review your diet regime to include foods rich in fiber such as green leafy veggies, brown rice, whole grain breads or oatmeal as fiber promotes healthy and regular motion of the bowels.
5. Stay hydrated. Our body needs ample of water to maintain wellness. When your body lacks of fluid, it will take it from your stool, causing your feces to get dry and hard. This makes it difficult to be released during bowel motion, and you need to strain hard on your anus veins to get the “job” done. Ensure that you consume at least 8 glasses of plain water each daily and avoid any carbonated or alcoholic beverages.
No one wishes to go below the knife – specifically for anything like piles. As you had learned, there are indeed lots of WAYS to ease the swelling and pain caused by hemorrhoids. In fact, it is possible to have piles eliminated as fast as within 48 hours using the natural remedies right from HERE!