If you are struggling with hemorrhoids right now, I’m sure you will agree with me that it’s a pretty awkward and painful condition. This irritating disorder usually comes with itching and irritability around the anus area. In some cases, as the condition becomes considerably worse, there may be bleeding.
Piles usually take place when the veins around the rectum become swollen and inflamed due to constipation, giving birth, heavy lifting, or extended periods of sitting. Fortunately, hemorrhoids can be handled and cured without costly and painful surgery.
How to treat a hemorrhoid from home?
1. Warm bath or sitz bath treatment. You could either get a sitz bath device right from any pharmacies stores or make use of any bathtub that you had from home. Fill the bathtub ¾ full with plain warm water and dip your hemorrhoid area in it for 15 minutes in each treatment. Do this 2 times daily.
2. Keep the anal spot clean and dry. Shower daily and clean the skin around your anus gently with warm water. Do not use any soap solution for the cleaning as it could possibly intensify the problem. Dry the area with a hair dryer after bathing.
3. Refrain from using dry bathroom tissue. Make use of moist wipes or wet tissue that does not consist of perfume or alcohol to clean the anus area after defecation.
4. Ice is nice. Apply ice bag or cold compresses on your anus to alleviate the hemorrhoid swelling. The ice works to numb the pain, constrict the capillary, and in turn provides immediate relief from the painful pile. You will generally need to do this procedure a couple of times daily till the hemorrhoid disappears.
5. Aloe vera plant – finest natural remedy for healing hemorrhoids. You can easily get this natural plant from any grocery shops. Cut the leaf in strips, making sure that the thorn like parts of the plant is cut off as well. Keep them in a freezer for future use. When your hemorrhoid starts giving you problem, simply apply the icy cold aloe vera leaf to the painful pile. The cooling sensation from the aloe vera flesh will offer almost instant comfort from the burning pain and itching from the pile.
I hope that you would find the above natural hemorrhoid solutions useful in addressing your hemroid distress. In fact, it is not at all difficult to have any hemorrhoids CURED within just 48 hours through the use of the natural remedies listed HERE. I’m sure you will experience the immediate relief from the discomfort, burning, and itching of piles.