You should not feel embarrassed about it, that is, the hemorrhoids that appear on your anus out of a sudden. In fact, this disorder had turned out to be such a prevalent condition that almost 1 out of 5 folks tends to have it once in their lifetime.
Hemorrhoids often “look” for you when you frequently exerted stress to the delicate blood capillaries near the rectal location. Common actions as such constipation, pregnancy as well as lifting of heavy weight item do trigger the pile flare up.
Fortunately hemorrhoids can be treated from home if you don’t like the idea of “showing” your anus right in front of doctor. Of course, not to mention about the pain of adopting medical surgery to have the hemorrhoids removed. (I’m pretty sure you won’t like the idea of surgery room, don’t you? )
How to soothe hemorrhoids naturally?
1. Use of proven natural plant. One of the common adopted natural remedy to address hemorrhoids will be Witch hazel. This natural plant possess astringent that works well in healing any swollen tissues and aid in shrinking the hemorrhoids, bring relief to you. You could easily obtain witch hazel solution from most pharmacies and apply the solution to the piles using cotton balls.
2. Sitz Bath. If you had a bathtub at home, make use of it to create warm compression treatment for your piles. Fill the bathtub with warm water and position yourself in it for at least 20 minutes. Evaluated your legs in an angle that would ensure maximum exposure of warm water to your hemorrhoids. This will aid to heal your piles and provide instant discomfort relief.
3. Cold compression. Get some ice cubes from your fridge and wiped them using a cotton towel. Apply the towel right to your hemorrhoids for 5 minutes before removing off. Repeat this treatment for at least 30 minutes.
4. Change to moist tissue. Use of dry, rough toilet tissue to clean up after defecation could further aggravate the hemorrhoids as the rough surface of the tissue could cause the inflamed tissue to bleed. I would strong recommend that you bring along with you a packet of baby wipes which would come handy.
5. Practice good habit. Hemorrhoids can be triggered by stressing excessively during bowel movements as well as the resulting of strains placed on the excretory system. Eating healthier foods and drinks lot of water can make it easier to pass stools. Squatting could also aid in quickly passing feces.
6. Are you overweight? Shedding excess weight will certainly help you to have better control over the hemorrhoid distress. When you are obese, the strain that it puts on the body amounts to the stress that you placed on your rectum when you try to force a bowel motion, leading to higher probability of having piles flare up.
I hopes that you would find the above information handy in managing your hemorrhoids nightmare. If you wishes to have your piles eliminated within just 48 hours, take a look HERE!