It’s pretty common for folks of all ages or gender to suffer from painful hemorrhoids at some points in their life. Not doubt this is often an unpleasant and awkward experience, it can be safely and swiftly addressed naturally.
Before we touch on the main topic “how to soothe hemorrhoids at home”, let’s learn about how this anguishing piles come about?
Hemorrhoids usually occur when the veins around the rectum ended up being distended due to constipation, giving birth, heavy lifting, or extended periods of sitting. Common symptoms that come along with hemroids include itching and irritability around the rectum location. In severe cases, the condition might ends up progressively worse, causing bleeding. Fortunately, there are WAYS to have hemorrhoids eliminated without expensive surgery.
NOW, comes the “meat” of this post….
How to soothe hemorrhoids at home?
1. Right way of cleaning your anus after defecation. Wipe gently so as not to further irritate the delicate anus skin using either dampened, odorless toilet papers or a pre-moistened infant clean.
2. Go for a warm bath. Fill a bathtub with warm water to a height of about 10cm. Position yourself into the bathtub for 15 minutes with the knees raised. This position will ensure that the anal spot is optimal exposure to the warm water to get instant relieve from the discomfort caused by hemorrhoid.
3. Have you get adequate soluble dietary fiber? Fiber will prevent you from suffering any constipation and the need to strain when releasing bowels. These (constipation and straining) are key factors for triggering hemorrhoids. A high-fiber diet (Cauliflower & Broccoli, Romaine Lettuce, Celery, Mushrooms etc) will assist to make the stool soft and easier to pass.
4. Stay Hydrated. Water plays a crucial role in ensuring that our body will produce soft stool that can be easily release without much effort. This will minimize the likelihood of any hemorrhoid flare up. As a guideline, you should drink about 8-ounce glasses of water daily.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar. This is one of most widely sought natural remedies to heal hemorrhoids and can be easily used from home Just soak cotton ball with the vinegar and apply it gently to the hemorrhoid area. Keep repeating this treatment till the anus swelling disappears.
As usual, feel free to share any home treatments for hemorrhoids that work for you, as well as what hasn’t worked for you. You may also like to pay a visit HERE for more undisclosed natural remedies to eliminate hemorrhoids.