If you find bright red bloodstain in your stool, it is a sign of hemorrhoid distress. It might be pretty terrifying to see that in the toilet bowl, but hemorrhoids flare up is a rather common disorder among folks of all ages and gender. The itchiness and discomfort that come along with it can trouble you all day long and affect your peaceful life.
Fortunately piles are fairly simple to handle if you understand the ways to have it addressed. I’m sure that doctor’s surgery treatment will be the last option that you would hope for, as it’s somewhat embarrassing to bare your anus right in front of the doctor. So, let go for alternative natural WAYS to have your bleeding hemorrhoids cured.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar. This is highly regarded as one of the most popular natural remedies to cure piles. Just soak a cotton ball or some bathroom tissue with the vinegar and use it on the hemorrhoid area. Repeat this process till the inflammation vanishes. This treatment offers instant discomfort relief from hemorrhoids.
2. Warm baths. A relaxing and natural cure for hemorrhoids is by having a 15-minute warm baths. Fill your bathtub ¾ full with warm water and position your rectum in a way that the warm water is fully exposed to your hemorrhoids. The heat from the warm water will aid in relieving discomfort and irritability caused by hemorrhoids and also helps in healing the piles. An important point to note is to make sure that you dry out the hemorrhoid area to keep moisture from the puffy cells.
3. Witch Hazel. Yet another effective treatment for hemroids. Witch hazel is among the earliest known natural treatments for piles. The astringent and healing effect that comes with witch hazel works amazing well in curing hemorrhoids. Just soak a pad or cotton ball with it and use it on the swollen veins around the anus.
4. Change your diet plan. Steer clear of all those fatty, deep fried foods and go for foods that are high in soluble dietary fiber. Adequate fiber in body will assist to soften your stool. Soft stool can be easily released from body without the need to strain during bowel motion and avoid injury to the delicate internal veins within the anal. Foods rich in fiber include broccoli, Brussels sprouts, pears, carrots, spinach and whole grains.
5. Keep your body hydrated. Consume sufficient water (at least 8 glasses of water), preferably plain water daily. This will help to keep your feces soften and easily release during bowel activity. Avoid any alcoholic or caffeine beverages.
I hope that you had learnt some TIPS to work on your agonizing hemorrhoids from this posting. In fact, piles are not at all difficult to deal with and can be CURED within 48 hours from the natural remedies listed HERE!