If you start having these symptoms (irritation, itching, burning sensation, or even bleeding) on your anus veins, it could the start of hemorrhoid flare up. Hemorrhoid is in fact the outcome of painful swelling of surrounding membranes around anus region.
More often, you would hear hemorrhoid patients complaining about how this annoying disorder is creating havoc in their life. Even simple routine task such as defecation could be a nightmare to them.
But there ought to be a reason why you are GETTING this painful pile, right?
Following are some prevalent factors that tends to trigger piles:
1. Pregnancy – When ladies get pregnant, there will be any increase of pressure exerted on the rectum blood capillary by the infant in her body.
2. Obesity – Obese folks are likewise having higher probability of getting piles.
3. Constipation – When you need to strain in order to release your stool, your fragile anus veins will likely be “injured” and get swollen.
4. Lifting heavy object.
5. Sedentary lifestyle. Workout makes your veins get “stronger” and more resistance to any inflammation.
Fortunately, there are WAYS that you could have this horrible disorder eliminated for good.
How to get rid of hemorrhoids without going to the doctor?
1. Stop using any dry rough toilet paper to clean up your anus spot. Dry toilet paper can act as an irritant to the sensitive skin of the anal area and could also include some dangerous chemicals. Opt for baby wipes or unperfume wet tissue.
2. Do not “stay” on the toilet for long durations. The longer you remain seated on the toilet bowel, the more pressure you are exerting on your anus veins. Always go to toilet only when you had the urge. Avoid straining and sitting for more than 5 minutes.
3. Foods to avoid. Certain foods and drinks can cause constipation. Avoid them and you would “free” yourself from hemorrhoid flare up. Any carbonated or citrus drinks, wine or caffeine beverages ought to be avoided.
4. Keep anal area dry with using infant powder or cotton roll. Placed the cotton roll coated with cornstarch in between the butts. The cotton will help to absorb any moisture in the rectum spot, avoiding any inflammation.
5. Warm therapy. Soak your pile in a bathtub filled with plain warm water for 20 minutes. The heat from the warm water will offer instant pain relief from the hemorrhoid discomfort by unwinding the swollen veins around the anus area. The water ought to be soap-free as soap is an irritant. This natural hemroid treatment can be done as often as you like daily. But do remember to dry up the anus spot after the treatment.
Now that you had learned some common WAYS to have the painful hemorrhoids treated, it’s time to put them to use. Don’t ever let hemorrhoids upset your life. In fact, hemorrhoids can be easily healed within just 48 hours through the natural remedies right from HERE!