If you are experiencing an unpleasant inflamed veins in the lower part of your anus canal that comes along with much discomfort and itching, this is a sign of hemorrhoid flare up. Piles lead to inflammation of the surrounding skin tissue on the rectum region and if left untreated, it could trigger bleeding.
You may be pondering why hemorrhoids is “looking” for you. In fact, anyone could be suffering from piles at any age, but they appear more often with aging. For ladies, hemorrhoid is prevalent for those who are pregnant or women who have actually just delivered.
How to get rid of hemorrhoids pain?
1. Warm bath. If hemorrhoid is giving you unbearable pain and discomfort, go for sitz bath in lukewarm water for 20 minutes, 3 times daily. This will give you instant discomfort relief and helps to shrink the piles.
2. Cold compression. Icing your piles is one of an effective mean to get instant relief from the hemorrhoid discomfort. Do this for 10 minutes and alternate with warm compress. This will aid in enhancing the blood circulation in your swollen anus veins and assist in healing inflammation.
3. Petroleum jelly. If the hemorrhoid pain is giving you a hard time, apply petroleum jelly to the inflamed anus spot. This jelly contains mineral oil, which can reduce the inflammation, dryness and tenderness that you might experience due to your condition. This ointment will help to manage piles and avoid it from worsening.
4. Avoid constipation. Increase your fluid and fiber consumption. These will aid in ensuring that your stool is soft and paddy, easily to be released during defecation. Foods that are rich in soluble dietary fiber include prunes, apples, pears, corn, carrots, grain and cereal. Go this high fiber diet with adequate water intake will free you from hemorrhoid nightmare.
5. Bowel habit. Refrain from remaining seated on the toilet bowl for long time. After each bowel movement, clean the anus area with water and unperfumed soap. Do remember to rinse the spot thoroughly and dry it up after the washing.
6. Seating posture. Do not remain seated for long durations of time in your working desk. Take short strolls, stand up and stretch at regular intervals. To ease the pressure exerted on your rectum, sit on an eggshell-type cushion as it will aid in dispatching strain put on the rectal region.
Having hemorrhoid is somewhat embarrassing which is why numerous people don’t go for doctor treatment. Fortunately, this condition can be easily CURED within just 48 hours from the natural remedies right from HERE!