I’m pretty sure that surgical treatment to have your painful hemorrhoids removed will definitely be the VERY last option that you liked to go for. Not mentioning on the costly medical operation that you will have to bear, the pain and discomfort that comes with this treatment will make you sweat as well….
That’s why many hemorrhoid patients now go for other alternative to have their piles treated, with natural remedies taking the lead as it offers comfy, safe and economical solutions to their problems.
Prevalent NATURAL Hemorrhoids Remedies Widely In Use
1. Make use of Witch Hazel – This plant had been widely used in medical world for generations in the United States and Europe for addressing any inflammation. Gently swab some witch hazel extracts to your piles to alleviate the agonizing pain and to shrink your hemorrhoid. Witch hazel had an amazing effect in healing inflamed veins, minimizing the swelling and stopping the hemorrhoid bleeding. For optimum result, you may place the bottle of witch hazel into ice for cooling before applying it to the hemroids.
2. Use ONLY moist towelette – Stop using that dry toilet paper to wipe your anus after bowel release. Dry toilet paper, which is often abrasive, can easily aggravate the hemorrhoid. Go for moist towelette or baby wipes instead. But you will have to select wisely, avoid any towelette that include liquor or perfumes. Liquor will make the skin around the hemorrhoid dry, causing hemorrhaging; while perfumes can contaminate a busted pile.
3. Sitz baths are a soothing solution to the pain and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids. You could buy any sitz bath from pharmacy stores or make use of the existing bathtub that you had from home. Fill the bathtub full with warm water and soak your anus (hemorrhoids) in it for 20 minutes. Repeat this treatment twice daily. Remember to keep the anus dry after each sitz bath.
4. Drink – I meant drinking adequate plain water daily. This does not include any caffeine or alcoholic beverages. In fact, if you are experiencing hemorrhoid distress, you OUGHT to avoid these beverages as they can make your stool dry. Insufficient intake of fluids, specifically plain water, tends to make stools dry and hard, and difficult to release during defecation. These dry stools result in strain and irritation of the anal tissues during bowel motion, causing the flare up of piles.
5. Lower Salt Intake – As you are fighting against your hemorrhoids with diet changes, think about how much salt you’re taking in daily. Salt causes fluid retention, which in turn causes your blood capillary to swell, leading to piles distress.
While hemorrhoids can bring tons of discomfort, it is normally not life threatening. In fact, you can have it easily CURED within just 48 hours using the natural remedies listed HERE!