I’m sure you will agree with me that nothing highlights the truth of the phrase “discomfort in the butt” more than that annoying hemorrhoids flare up. Hemorrhoids (also known as piles) are swollen veins and tissues in the anal location. These inflammations often trigger itching and bleeding in the rectum and can be extremely painful.
Given the facts that surgical treatment and medications do have their both adverse side effects, it is of no wonder why many patients go for natural remedies to have their hemorrhoids treated.
What are the home remedies for treating hemorrhoids?
1. Warm compression: This makes use of the heat from warm water to ease the pain and itchiness caused by hemorrhoid. Make use of the bathtub that you had at home. Fill it ¾ with warm water and position yourself in a way that your anus area is fully exposed to the warm water. Do this treatment 2 times daily and each session should last for 10 minutes.
2. Cayenne pepper: You might probably have used this as spices in the food preparation. But do you know that this natural herb is well known for it’s healing attribute. It works well in healing any swelling veins and promotes better blood circulation. Dissolve a teaspoon of the pepper in a cup of warm water and consume the mixture.
3. Aloe Vera: This is a widely adopted natural remedy for treating any piles at home. For external hemorrhoids, extract the flesh from the aloe vera leaf and gently rub it on the inflamed anus spot. For internal hemorrhoids treatment, the fleshy part of the plant is formed into a suppository and gently pressed into the anus. Aloe Vera instantly eases the itchiness and the burning sensation caused by piles.
4. Witch Hazel: Witch Hazel is usually made into a form of lotion and can be easily purchased from all major pharmacies. The treatment is rather straightforward. Just apply a bit of the lotion right on the swollen rectum area. Witch hazel will act as an astringent to help healing hemorrhaging and shrink the size of the piles.
5. Garlic: This is probably the cheapest home remedy that you can use to cure your hemorrhoids and I’m sure that they can be easily found in your kitchen. You would likely use them as well in your cooking. Garlic works great in curing any inflammations. Peel off the skin of the garlic and delicate rub it on the external hemorrhoids. For internal piles treatment, use the garlic as a form of suppository and insert it into the rectum.
With the above natural remedies, it’s time to put them into use to have your agonizing hemorrhoids eliminated. In fact, it is possible to have piles cured within just 48 hours through the use of natural remedies listed HERE!