If you had been visiting any doctor to have your annoying hemorrhoid treated, the doctor would likely inform you that this is a prevalent disorder. And yes, it’s truth that over 75% of individuals in US tends to have piles at some point in their life.
The most common symptom of hemorrhoid distress is likely to be
1. Inflammation (swelling) and scratchy pain in your anal area.
2. Uncomfortable bulge popping out near the anus (often refer to as external hemorrhoid)
3. Fresh red bloodstain in your stool during defecation (scary right!)
The fortunately fact is that that there are NATURAL WAYS that you could possible done to stay away from this horrible, painful and annoying pain in the anus.
What are the home remedies for hemorrhoid pain?
1.Soluble dietary fiber. Do you know that your daily intake of fiber makes a critical role in ensuring that you are “free” from pile flare up? Fiber helps to soften your stool, making it to be easily released during defecation. This will ease the need to strain on your delicate anus veins and avoid any inflammation. Food such as fresh green vegetables, fruits, beans and grains are rich in soluble fiber.
2. Regular exercise. Simple workout such as slow walk and swimming can strengthens your vein walls and improving the blood circulation in your body. This will avoid the possibility of blood pooling in your anus veins, leading to the development of swelling in your capillary wall.
3. Adopt sitz bath. This is a way of having a warm bath for your bottom half. Warm water can help to relieve the itchiness, discomfort, and burning sensation caused by hemorrhoids. You could make use of the bathtub that you had at home. Filled it with warm water and submerge your swollen piles in it for 20 minutes. Gently dry the swollen anus area when you are done with the treatment. For swift relief, include some Epsom salt to reduce the swelling.
4. Witch Hazel. This is not for oral consumption but to apply as a form of external distilled fluid, ointment, compress or medicated pads on the painful hemorrhoid. Witch hazel is well known for its effectiveness in healing any inflammation by working as an astringent. It can alleviate pain, itching and swelling that comes with piles.
Most piles will likely recover by themselves in a couple of weeks. But you would have to suffer all the pain and discomfort during these hemorrhoids periods. Why go through all the suffering when you can have hemorrhoids easily treated within just 48 hours with the help of the natural remedies from HERE!