If you are RIGHT now suffering from the painful hemorrhoids distress, needless to say, you would definitely “know” the discomfort, burning sensation, itchiness and irritation that it brings to your swollen anal spot. In severe instances, bleeding may occur.
Fortunately, surgery is NOT the only solution to relieve any piles flare up. There are various natural remedies that had proven to effectively alleviate the discomfort and swelling of the hemorrhoids and you can easily use them right from your home.
How To Cure Hemorrhoids At Home?
1. Warm bath or sitz bath. Fill bathtub with plain warm water and dip swollen anus area in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do this 3 times daily. Be sure to keep your anus spot dry after each treatment. The heat from the warm water will help to shrink your swollen hemorrhoids and offer pain relief.
2. Avoid dry and coarse toilet paper. It’s time to change the toilet paper, which you had been using to clean your anus area after each bowel release. Go for wet baby wipes, avoiding any alcohol based or scented wipes. Coarse toilet paper could aggravate your delicate blood veins in anus area leading to hemorrhoid flare up.
3. Apply cold compression. Beside using sitz bath (warm treatment), you could also go for cold treatment by applying ice bag or cold compresses on your anus to ease the swelling and discomfort. You can do this as frequent as you like since this is a natural treatment.
4. Make use of warm, damp teabag. Have you ever think of using teabag to heal hemorrhoids? Tannin, a natural astringent, which present in tea (especially rich in green tea) can help to minimize swelling and pain caused by piles. You can apply the warm wet teabag to your anus spot while sitting on the toilet to get some instant pain relief.
5. Using witch hazel. Witch hazel is widely identified as one of the most effective tannin-rich natural herbs. Dip a cotton wool ball in an undistilled witch hazel and gently rub it on your pile. You can likewise get some medicated cleaning pads, which contain witch hazel from any pharmacies stores.
I have tried the above home remedies and my hemorrhoid disappears within a week. In fact, you can have the annoying hemroid CURED within just 48 hours through the use of the natural remedies right from HERE!