Experiencing pain and swelling in your anus spot?
If you find your anus spot swollen and painful during bowel release, beware that you might be suffering from piles. Piles, hemorrhoids or also known as hemroids, are inflamed rectal veins that are inside the rectum or outside the anus. It can be quite distressing to see spots of bright red blood on a square of toilet paper and you may be wondering why it’s happening to you and how to go about treating hemorrhoids.
Aching and difficulty in passing stools?
Hemroids are actually a condition in which the veins around the anus or lower rectum are swollen and inflamed. It could happen internally or externally. In external piles, there is a lot of pain but not much bleeding. In the case of internal piles, there is discharge of dark blood. In some cases the veins burst and this results in what is known as bleeding hemorrhoid. Due to hemroid, there is pain and difficulty in passing stools. In fact, the piles get aggravated each time the person defecates, due to pressure on the rectal area. Symptoms such as bleeding, itchiness and pain in the colorectal area are the most common symptoms of hemorrhoids or “piles”. Sufferers worldwide are looking for a quick and proven remedy to cure piles naturally.
How does piles come about?
To effectively cure piles naturally, you need to have a good understanding on what’s triggering hemorrhoids. Some of the well-known primary factors that bring about this horrible disorders are:
- Chronic constipation and other bowel disorders
- Inappropriate diet regime
- Prolonged periods of standing or sitting
- Strenuous work
- General weakness of the tissues of the body,
- Mental tension
Hemroid is a condition that commonly affects pregnant women, as well as the elderly, but anyone can have problems with hemorrhoids, regardless of age and gender. It’s just that the chance for pregnancy ladies to acquire piles is higher, as the hormones which are secreted at this time can weaken the walls of the veins, plus there is also more blood than normal in circulation at this time. Obesity could also increases the risk of piles, especially if the fat accumulation is more in the lower abdominal area.
What can YOU do to eradicate the hemorrhoids?
There are various remedy to cure piles naturally using fruits and herbs.
Fruits remedies includes mango seeds, black berry fruit, white radish, and juice of the fresh leaves of bitter gourd, wheat grass juice as well as juice of the pomegranate, are effective in healing piles.
Herb remedies such as extracts of Witch Hazel, Butcher’s Broom and Horse Chestnut are having positive effect on treating hemorrhoid as well.
For instance, eating boiled raw banana without skin; drinking butter milk with a half spoon of turmeric powder; mixed 100 mg of grated radish with a teaspoon of honey; mixed half a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with one teaspoon each of fresh lime juice and fresh mint juice, and a tablespoon of honey, constitutes an effective medicine to cure piles naturally.
A person with piles must increase the intake of fibrous foods as fiber can keep you from being constipated and also softens the stools so they come out.
Food rich in fiber includes
* Wholemeal, granary and softgrain varieties of bread
* Wholegrain breakfast cereals
* Wholemeal pasta and brown rice
* Nuts and seeds
* Beans, lentils and peas
* Fresh and dried fruits – particularly if the skins are eaten
Keep in mind to avoid spices and chilies in food and consume plenty of plain water. Special exercises must be performed daily in order to improve the circulation in the abdominal area so that the conditions of hemroid can be avoided. Yoga is believed to be the best exercise in curbing piles to a great extent. Movements which exercise the abdominal muscles will improve circulation in the rectal region and relieve congestion.
Say Good Bye to Painful Piles….
Hemorrhoids are a painful condition that affects both men and women and can interfere with your daily life. It is acknowledge that piles can be notoriously difficult to treat and many people resign themselves to living with the condition for years after tried numerous expensive treatments and prescription medications with little success.
Most traditional hemroid treatments, such as over the counter creams, ointments and suppositories do not do what they are meant to do, and simply provide relief from the condition, without actually getting rid of it. If you are experiencing painful bowel movements, burning sensation, itching or irritation after bowel movements, chances are you are already having bleeding piles. Bleeding piles treatment should not be delayed as it can lead to colon cancer in future.
Although there are many hemorrhoids medication available, natural hemroid cure is becoming more and more popular because of its low cost, fast and effective ways to cure piles naturally.
This miracle natural hemroids cure provides EXACT and IMMEDIATE remedies to the following:
* Drinking lots of fluids? Increasing fiber intake or stool softener? But stubborn piles still don’t go away.
* Not sure if exercise will make an external hemorrhoid worse?
* It’s never too late even for 3rd or 4th degree severity.
* For women, your hemorrhoids just won’t go away after pregnancy?
* Hemorrhoid is a very internal one? Hard to reach or soothe?
* Sitting is uncomfortable for you? Itchiness just won’t stop? Burning keeps coming back?
* Already tried surgery and it’s still there?
* Thought you cured it, but it came back again?
* The secret Chinese “Fargei” remedy that they don’t want you to learn
* 5 secret root extracts (when combined) will soothe inflammation and improve venous flow by 300%
* 5 fruits and vegetables that will ensure you NEVER have a hemorrhoid ever again.
* The 9 sure-fire ways to ensure an “invincible” digestive state against these problems.
Do not procrastinate, as hemorrhoids can get worse over time! CLICK HERE now to learn more about this miracle natural hemroid treatments.